CHECK OUT OUR "BIGGEST LOSER" COMPETITION
If you’re looking for a caring, compassionate veterinary team, keep reading to see why you should choose the Elmwood-Grove Animal Hospital……
For more than 40 years, our veterinarians and staff have been providing compassionate and quality health care for your pets.
Dr. Lawrence M. Fox founded the Elmwood-Grove Animal Hospital in 1972 as a place of healing, help and kindness for the creatures with whom we share our homes and our lives. Our philosophy is that we strive to treat your pets like we would treat our pets and to treat you as family. We would like to be your pet's "next-best" friend.
We are a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We are an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Associate (AAHA). Since 1978, we have regularly undergone evaluations by AAHA to ensure that we comply with the association's high quality standards of care.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, complete in-house laboratory, digital X-rays and dental X-rays, ultrasound, in-hospital surgery suite,a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas. Come take a tour!
At Elmwood-Grove Animal Hospital we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
Our Guarantee: Just what your pet needs for a healthy life
- Vaccinations tailored to your pet’s lifestyle:
- No “one policy fits all”. Why should your pet get a vaccine for a disease she won’t come in contact with?
- We follow the AVMA, AAHA, and veterinary universities’ recommendations for vaccinations: not some corporate accountant.
- No add-on “needle disposal” or “medical waste” fees to raise your bill. When we quote you our fees, you won’t have any add-on surprises.
- If we recommend a particular treatment for your pet, you can be absolutely certain that your pet needs it.
Special Offer To First Time Clients!
Click here for coupon